1. Activities Regulations
The 2023 Seoul Bicycle March is an event that runs in Seoul on a bicycle. Only healthy people aged 12 or older (10 or older for bicycle parade participants/pre-riding participants) who own their bicycles and can ride bicycles can participate in the event. You can participate in rental of 따릉이 (individual rental)
(1) Considering the health status of participants
Recently, not only injuries but also deaths have occurred at various sports events. Participants should participate in the event in consideration of their health conditions. The competition secretariat subscribes to event insurance (compensation liability) and deploys ambulances at the destination in case of an emergency. However, there is no additional compensation for injuries and accidents that occurred during the event except for the scope of compensation covered by the insurance (the insurance subscription amount limit on the table) along with emergency measures. Participants must check and decide on their own whether they can participate in the bicycle parade without difficulty through medical institutions.
- In the course of an event (until you leave your destination by starting to ride a bicycle for a bicycle agent).
-Disease is an internal cause of the body, especially during marathons and long-term races, cardiac infarction, cerebral hemorrhage, shortness of breath, sudden death, vomiting, and muscle pain, and can be seen as a disease accident. Insurance is not covered for these disease incidents - if the actual participants and applicants are different, they cannot be compensated for any accidents that occur during the event.
- Accidents that occur regardless of the event will not be compensated.
- Deaths caused by excessive drinking may be investigated after the event.
Therefore, please avoid acts that make it difficult to recover your body after exercise, such as drinking right after the event.
[ According to Article 102 of the Enforcement Decree of the Insurance Business Act, you can collect resident registration numbers]
<Enforcement Decree of the Insurance Business Act>
Article 102 (Processing of Sensitive Information and Unique Identification Information) The Financial Services Commission ( including those entrusted with the affairs of the Financial Services Commission under Articles 194 and 100 of this Decree) or the Financial Supervisory Service.
The insurance company may process data including health information ( hereinafter referred to as "health information ") or resident registration number, passport number, driver's license number, or foreign registration number (hereinafter referred to as "unique identification information") under Article 23 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
<New Year 20126.1.> 1. Business concerning the conclusion, maintenance, management, payment of insurance money, etc. for others pursuant to Article 639 of the Commercial Act:
Health information or unique identification information on insured persons
2. Article 719 (including reinsurance contracts applied mutatis mutandis. 726 of the Commercial Act)
1. General rules
The Seoul Bicycle Agency's personal information protection policy complies with the Personal Information Protection Regulations under the Information and Communication Network Utilization Promotion and Information Protection Act and the Safety Administration's personal information protection guidelines. Personal information protection guidelines allow participants to change related laws and government guidelines , add/ change new internal services,
and expand their services.
2. Items of personal information to be collected
The Seoul Bicycle Agency Secretariat collects personal information as essential items for the smooth progress of event work and the provision of competition-related services. Name, nationality, English name (if necessary), date of birth ( for insurance purposes only), gender, zip code, address, phone number, mobile phone number, souvenir size, Instagram account, etc.
3. Consent and method of collecting personal information
Personal information is not collected without personal consent. Regarding the personal information handling policy or terms and conditions, "Do you agree to the terms and conditions?" Do you agree to the terms and conditions by setting up a procedure to click on the button? If you click on it, you will see that you have agreed to collect personal information. The information you receive when applying for participation is the name, date of birth, gender, address, phone number, etc. of the participant. We would like to inform you that the information you have entered is not used for any purpose other than the purpose stated in advance.
4. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
5. Non-purpose use and provision to third parties
In principle, personal information should not be shared without the consent of the participants. However, due to the need to provide better services, we do not provide any reason other than guidance from the Seoul bicycle agency and various events. In that case, it is used within the scope notified by <Personal Information Collection Purpose and Use Purpose> and is not used in excess of this range or provided to others, other companies, or institutions. However, if personal information is used for other purposes, it provides users with a way to notify it and refuse the service, and if legitimate procedures are taken, personal information is not disclosed unless necessary to protect the rights and property of users. In addition, exceptions are made when the participant himself or if some information is inevitably required for the implementation of commercial transactions, etc., if there is a request from the intelligence agency through legal procedures under the relevant law.
6. Consignment of personal information
Minimum personal information is entrusted as follows for bicycle homepage operation, delivery of goods, insurance subscription, transportation of goods, and record management, and necessary matters are stipulated in accordance with related laws to ensure safe management of personal information.
Website operation and participant reception management: Biz Solution Team, Runable Co., Ltd
Packaging and delivery of goods: Cheonjo Global Co., Ltd
Insurance subscription: KGA Asset-EST Branch
Recognition Table: Cheonjo Global Co., Ltd
Participation fee card payment: Innisis
Participant Field Management: Crespo Marketing Co., Ltd
7. Correction and deletion of personal information
Participants can view or correct their registered personal information at any time. You can view and correct personal information by modifying participant information. If you have any other complaints or suggestions, please give your opinion to the person in charge of personal information technology and we will take action as soon as we receive it and notify you of the results of the processing.
8. Period of retention and destruction of personal information
As a participant in the Seoul Bicycle Agency, the participant's personal information will remain in the Bicycle Agency Secretariat and be used to provide the service while receiving service from the Event Secretariat. However, if the participants themselves delete personal information or request cancellation or if the purpose of receiving the personal information informed in advance is achieved, the collected personal information will be completely deleted from the DB by a method that cannot be played after the period specified by the relevant law. However, personal information can be held up to a certain point for purposes such as providing it to investigative agencies.
9. Technology and System Policy for Personal Information Protection
Personal information filled in for participation fee payment will be sent in an encrypted form and the industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) will be used for user convenience . Keep in mind that you can collect, process, and abuse the personal information you provide voluntarily, intentionally or unintentionally, and collect, process, or abuse the personal information registered in your search through bulletin boards, e-mails, and other Internet services. The company is not responsible for such disclosed personal information.
10. Collecting opinions and handling complaints
We are doing our best to protect personal information. If you have any improvements or suggestions on the personal information handling policy, please give your opinion to the Seoul Bicycle Agency Secretariat.
11. Personal Information Management Department
Personal Information Department: Runable Biz Solution Team
12. Confirmation of whereabouts of responsibility for personal information protection
13. Obligations for Notification
If there is any addition, deletion, or revision of the current personal information handling policy, it will be notified through the "Notice" on the website at least 7 days before the revision.
2. Departure Movement Guide
- All participants in the event must be aligned 20 minutes before departure time.
- To facilitate the parade, we will start in groups A/B/C.
> Group A
: Participants who can travel more than an hour at 25 km/h >
: Participants who can travel more than an hour at 20 km/h >
: Participants who want to drive slowly below that speed
start at 8 a.m. sharp departure signal. (Schedule change is possible)
3. Equipment and Clothing
- In principle, all participants must wear helmets in case of safety accidents, and those who do not wear helmets are restricted from participating in bicycle marchers for personal safety.
4. Distribution of snacks and beverages
- Only those wearing participation number tags can receive snacks and drinks after completion.
5. Guidelines for Participating in the Seoul Bicycle Agency
- Please move safely to the goal and observe the traffic signal.
- Participants who engage in acts that are detrimental to the safety of other participants may be ordered to stop immediately. - Please move safely to the goal and observe the traffic signal.
- Free riders are not subject to separate control, so please take special care of your safety and drive freely.
6. Operation and traffic control of dropouts
If it is difficult to drive due to physical conditions or if it is deemed impossible to complete due to abnormal equipment, ask a nearby safety guard for help and use the event operating vehicle (return bus/bicycle transport truck/emergency vehicle) provided by the organizer .
7. Regulations and attachment methods for participation number tags
- Participation number tickets are prohibited from being arbitrarily produced or altered, and two or more different number tickets are not allowed to travel at the same time.
- If you attach a modified or damaged number tag, you cannot participate in this event (parade).
- You can't transfer the number card to anyone else at your discretion.In case of a safety accident, the organizer is not responsible for anything.
– Participants must attach the official participation number tag provided by the organizer to the front of the bicycle handle using a cable tie.
8. Other Precautions
- On-site application for the Seoul Bicycle Agency is absolutely not possible.
- Bicycle parade and pre-riding cannot be accepted in duplicate. - Participation identification forms and information leaflets will be shipped in advance.
- Due to the nature of the event, the warehouse is not open. -
Participants must apply according to the application form on the website. If you are a participant who is not a normal application method, you must take full responsibility as well as insurance benefits in the event of an accident.
* The organizers and secretariat are not responsible for this.